Prachuap Khiri Khan is located in the lower part of central Thailand 281 km from Bangkok and connects with the south. The province covers an area of 6,367.6 km which is divided into 8 districts - Mueang Prachuap Khiri Khan, Bang Saphan Noi, Kui Buri, Pran Buri, Thap Sakae, Hua Hin, Bang saphan, Sam Roi Yot.
Prachuap Khiri Khan is well known as the Royal Family's Residence is in Hua Hin. The area is very popular with Thai people from Bangkok as its a great place to relax and is very close. Its great for beaches which are long and sandy, forests, mountains, golf, spa's and waterfalls/caves. Unlike Bangkok you wont see many Taxi's so the best way to get around once here is to use the passenger pick up trucks, there very cheap and cover most area's.
* Kha Sam Roi Yot National Park - Mountain with beautiful views
* Pran Buri Forest Park - Long sandy beach lined with Pine trees and beautiful scenery.
* Khao Chong - Small mountain with great views and home to a
large amount of Stump Tailed Macaques
* Nam Tok Huai Yang - Waterfall, beautiful scenery, great place to relax
* Ko Thalu, Ko Sang, Ko Sing - Small beautiful islands, great for
shallow diving and snorkeling
* Ban Fang Tha Wildlife Reserve